Status

gravatar

my REAL wall - 16 November 2009 - Your postcards take a shower in Goldhawk Road

It's been a while since I took a shot in the bathroom, so today's REAL wall was put up in our shower.

As many of you may already know, my REAL wall is moving house very soon as I managed to buy a house! I have to say, I won't miss the skanky black mould on the shower walls and I leave behind a legacy of blu-tac all over the bedroom walls too.

Today's best postal surprise came from Okadascat, my REAL wall's resident knitting correspondent, who sent a knitted flower through to Elena, which made her squeal with delight. Elena says thanks a lot and continues to squeal with joy.

Note to Okadascat - Elena has put this little trinket in her personal top 1, joint first place with this piece from the mighty Ubon, which is a hell of a statement! Nice one!

gravatar

That flower is SO cute! Glad to see my postcard! Weeee! Have fun moving@

gravatar

I hear moving is never fun, but I can't wait to move - I've had enough of living with other people and think it's about time I got out of there. And yes I love that flower too!

Loved your photography too by the way. Think I may have to steal that idea!

Post a comment on my non-REAL wall below