Status

gravatar

Little Big Stories - A mailart call by my REAL wall and Westminster libraries

Can you tell a story in words and pictures and fit it on a postcard? If so we want to see your stories!


As part of the graphic novel season at Westminster libraries, we are holding a mailart show at Pimlico library, where we want to display postcard sized stories from YOU!

All of your "Little Big Stories" will go on display in Pimlico library in London for 2 weeks.

Full details can be found at The Westminster Libraries Blog. The deadline is March 11, 2011 and to submit work, just send your pieces to

Graphic Novel Mail Art Show
Westminster Libraries
c/o my REAL wall
PO Box 63138
LONDON
W14 4BR
United Kingdom

Mailart Martha Envelope

All pictures of the show and build up will be uploaded and displayed on this page

Thanks to everyone for participating!

As pieces are received, I'll add them to the list on this page

Why not drop a comment below, or at the original post if you intend to send a piece!

gravatar

Can't wait to see all the lovely mailart on the library's REAL wall.

gravatar

This will a tough one for me ... completely out of my comfort level ... but I'm going to give it a try this weekend!

Thank you for make this happen!

gravatar

Yeah it's a really tough one, but I'm going to try out my newfound drawing skills! Elena are you going to quill?

gravatar

I'm not gonna quill. As it's a graphic novel call I'll draw a flower story. I love drawing flowers.

gravatar

I thought you'd be doing a quilled flower story. That would be cool

gravatar

Aha the mailart call of which you speak :)

Will spread the word and also submit a little big story myself.

gravatar

Great idea! Finally an advantage of being myopic - looking forward to join this mail art project!

If I understand well (sorry, I'm Dutch :o) ), we can make anything we want? I mean, provided it's an A6-A5 sized graphic novel, the theme of this graphic novel is free?

gravatar

Hi Heleen! I'm so pleased you're coming on board your mailart is awesome!

Yes, in answer to your question, the theme is totally free so you are totally without boundary.

I can't wait...

Post a comment on my non-REAL wall below