Status

gravatar

my REAL wall in rural England

After driving for a few hours, me and Elena reached a small village called Porlock in Somerset where we set our heads for the night.

These days, with the rise of mobile phones, these iconic red phone boxes have started to disappear from the streets of England, so when we saw one in the middle of a tiny village in the middle of Somerset and a tiny stream to add excitement to the whole process it was a little too sweet an opportunity to pass up.

From left to right, the postcards come from Richard Canard, Okadascat and Serena

gravatar

I'd love to see them taking a dive with little parachutes. ; )

gravatar

yes I was worried about that. i may take them paragliding one of these days though, so you may still get your wish...

Post a comment on my non-REAL wall below