Status

gravatar

my REAL wall in the Valley of the Rocks

On the final day of our little break in the south west of England, me and Elena drove to the north coast of Devon to a town called Lynton.

I had come here about 6 years ago and had great memories of a place called the Valley of the Rocks, where me and some friends went to climb.

The day was grey and wet, with drizzle all day and when we finally arrived Elena wasn't too keen to climb the rocks. But, by the time we got to the top, and she saw the view she had to admit it was worth it.

The rocks here are thought to be among the oldest Devonian rocks in north Devon and we only had the feral goats to share the view with.

gravatar

Lovely Concept and great view

gravatar

Thanks Chris - Even on such a miserable day it still looked great up there!

Post a comment on my non-REAL wall below